"For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord as
the waters cover the sea."
The purpose of Saturate is to provide a clear path for sustaining, growing, and expanding our church's ability to impact the Pinebelt and the world with the Gospel! This happens through 3 key avenues:
- Sending: Our Goal is to be a people known for going and sending.
- Praying: Our goal is to be a people known for prayer.
- Giving: Our goal is cultivate a culture of growing biblical generosity
Saturate Funding Initiative
The Saturate Funding Initiative (February 26, 2017 - February 24, 2019) is a two-year financial plan that enables us to fund the initial stages of our Saturate Vision. We are asking our membership to make a two-year financial commitment to expand our vision and mission. Goals for the Saturate Funding Initiative include:
- Grow and strengthen faith
- 100% participation
- Fulfill the Saturate Vision
- Eliminate Debt
Your Role in Saturate
The Saturate Funding Initiative starts by each of us asking God where he is sending you and how he wants you to grow in the grace of giving. A commitment card is available to help you follow through with how God is leading you to Saturate the Pinebelt and the world with the Gospel.
Key Dates for Saturate
- January 22: Saturate Series Begins
- January 22: 24 Hours of Prayer and 28 Days of Prayer Begins
- February 19: Commitment Sunday
- February 26: Big Give Sunday
- March 5: Celebration Sunday