"For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord as
the waters cover the sea."
The purpose of Saturate is to provide a clear path for sustaining, growing, and expanding our church's ability to impact the Pine Belt and the world with the Gospel! This happens through 3 key avenues:
- Sending: Our goal is to be a people known for going and sending.
- Praying: Our goal is to be a people known for prayer.
- Giving: Our goal is cultivate a culture of growing biblical generosity
Saturate Funding Initiative
The Saturate Funding Initiative (February 26, 2017 - February 24, 2019) is a two-year financial plan that enables us to fund the initial stages of our Saturate Vision. We are asking our membership to make a two-year financial commitment to expand our vision and mission. Goals for the Saturate Funding Initiative include:
- Grow and strengthen faith
- 100% participation
- Fulfill the Saturate Vision
- Eliminate debt
Your Role in Saturate
The Saturate Funding Initiative starts by each of us asking God where e is sending you and how he wants you to grow in the grace of giving. A commitment card is available to help you follow through with how God is leading you to Saturate the Pine Belt and the world with the Gospel.
Key Dates for Saturate
- February 24, 2019: Conclude Saturate Funding Initiative