“Prayer does not fit us for the greater work; prayer is the greater work.” -Oswald Chambers
Temple's focus on prayer has 3 main components that are aligned with our core values:
Personal (Life Worship)
We encourage members to prioritize prayer in their personal time with the Lord, using the ACTS tool as a guide:
- Adoration: praising and adoring God for who He is
- Confession: admitting our sin and seeking God's cleansing
- Thanksgiving: thanking God for His blessings and answered prayers
- Supplication: Asking God to work in our lives and in the lives of others.
Corporate (Life Together)
Together we will reclaim the church as a house of prayer for the nations.
- Boiler Room Ministry
- Pray during weekly worship services. You or your family can sign up to pray on a rotating basis.
- Prayer Room Ministry
- Pray in one or more hour-long blocks on a weekly basis.
Kingdom (Life Mission)
As a church, we will respond to God’s call to unite all believers in focused prayer for world evangelization and spiritual awakening.
Ways to pray with us
- Bible Fellowships -A part of Life Together is prayer with those in your groups.
- Mobile App - Fill out prayer requests and praises anytime through the TBCLIFE app.
- Hotline - Call 601.450.3042 with any prayer requests or praises.
- Volunteer - Help us pray for our members. Contact our prayer ministry at 601.450.3080 or email
“Pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.” (Ephesians 6:18)