Wednesday Night Start
Wednesday, August 14, 2019, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Adult Equipping Classes
On August 14 all regularly scheduled Wednesday night activities will start, but Adult Equipping Classes will not meet. Instead, we will have an open house so that you can come to the gym and see what classes are available, meet class teacher, and ask any questions you may have about the class.
A list of classes and class descriptions can be found on the Group Finder.
Session 1: August 21 - October 9
Session 2: October 16 - December 11
**Books for classes can be purchased online through the Group Finder and picked up in Class
- Dinner will be served
startingat 4:45p.m.in our newly renovated gym, 5220.
- $5 Adults: $2.50 Kids: $20 max per family
- Menu: TBD
- 8 weeks through 1 year old: Preschool Building 6:00p.m.
Preschool and Children
- AWANA: 2 years old through 3rd grade: Preschool and Children Buildings
- Quest: 4th grade through 6th grade: Children's Theater
- Vertical: Upstairs Refuge. Junior High and Senior High
Worship Ministry Activities
- Joyful Praise: Grades 4th-6th: WC220 (meets designated Wednesdays, not every week)
- 6:00-7:30p.m. (Awana)
- Creation Station Praise:
4-5 year olds
- Praise Kids: 1st through 3rd grade
- Celebration Orchestra: WC122
- Celebration Choir: WC220 Choir Suite. (
child carefor 8 weeks -6th grade)
- **Adult Groups (Auditioned): Praise Team 6:00p.m., Worship Team 8:30p.m.