What is Temple about?
Over the next 5 years, we will mobilize our entire church family to “Love the Hub” city by building relationships with the people God places into our lives and inviting them to take their next steps towards Jesus. We will do this by serving 50k hours, baptizing 1k people, and investing $2 million dollars into our local communities, while at the same time Exalting Jesus, Equipping all, and Empowering the next generation to be the church (E3).
Equipping every generation to leverage their influence and lead others to Christ.
Our dream is to be a church family that is committed to these four statements:
- Radical Generosity: We will care about our local communities.
- We will live for and share Jesus without fear.
- We will demonstrate what it means to be “one in Christ Jesus."
- We will be intentional about pouring into the next generation.
- Core Beliefs at Temple Baptist Church
- See who Temple partners with to spread the message of Jesus Christ locally and around the world.
- Notice the formal operation of by-laws at Temple.